Emergency Maintenance Defined
We have noticed that some residents do not feel that their maintenance inconvenience could be defined as an emergency. We have put together this list of Maintenance Emergencies to help you decide if a technician should be called out to help. The following information is a general guideline for reporting any maintenance or after hour’s emergency needs that may arise in your apartment home.
Please do not hesitate to contact your management office when a repair is needed. We would prefer to address a maintenance repair for you before it becomes an emergency.
For after hours emergencies please contact our 24 hour emergency maintenance service at the number noted for your property/state.
What constitutes an emergency?
- No Heat if outside temperature is below 60°F
- No Water
- No Hot Water
- No Air Conditioning if outside temp. is above 85° F
- No Electricity Throughout the Apartment
- Major Plumbing Leaks/Frozen or Broken Pipes (Those that will cause damage to property if not addressed immediately)
- Sewer or Sanitary Backups
- A Plugged Toilet (if you have an apartment with only one toilet)
- Garage Door Malfunctions
- Elevator Not Operating
- Safety issues such as break-ins or threatening situations to the property
- Fire Alarms: Call 911 and leave the building (Do not call emergency answering service, it is more important that you leave the building.)
For all other concerns, please call the Management Office at 414-255-2277. If no one is available, please call or text our After-Hours Hotline at 414-704-5141 leave a message and someone on our staff will call you back.
Thank you for your residency – we greatly appreciated the opportunity to serve your housing needs. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your convenience.
*If this is a life threatening emergency please call 911